- Additional information
Serge Mouille ceiling lamp
Serge Mouille designed his angular, insect-like lights as a “reaction to the Italian models that came on the market in 1950”, which he criticized as “too complicated”. The three-arm ceiling lamp (1958) is a hanging interpretation of his original three-arm floor lamp and retains the kinetic, sculptural aesthetic of the original. All of his lighting solutions are characterized by Mouille's hallmarks as a designer: the way the arms are connected to the diffusers, the washer and six-sided screw fittings, the shape of the reflectors and the refined lines of the steel tube. Incandescent lamp (not included): 3 * 18 W / E27. Made in China.
• Three arms rotate in different directions.
• The colors are made using the original shapes, proportions, materials and techniques.
• Each lamp is stamped and numbered.
Materials: Painted aluminum and steel with brass ball joints.
- Please Note: Your payment does not include duties, local taxes, or other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- The same series of products, click the picture to learn more >>>
Serge Mouille ceiling lamp product size
- 3 heads size: Diameter 150cm x H 32cm / ∅ 59 ″ x H 12.6 ″
- 3 heads size: diameter 165cm x H 80cm / ∅ 65 ″ x H 31.5 ″ “
- 6 heads size: diameter 220cm x H 32cm / ∅ 86.6 ″ x H 12.6 ″